1-7/32" Carbide Tipped Shallow Hole Cutter
MK Morse carbide tipped hole cutter accessory. Carbide tipped cutting edge each tooth is specifically ground to create an accurate, burr free hole. Beveled gullet design ground gullets allow chips to clear cut easily for faster cutting. Ejector spring, easier slug removal. Step center pilot drill controlled drilling to reduce breakthrough impact, preventing carbide tooth damage and increasing cutting life, easily replaced. Step shoulder prevents hole cutter pass through and controls depth of cut. Three side flat arbor Improves chucking strength.
Manufacturer’s shipping direct can often be shipped within 1-2 business days but need to call us 800-228-3699 to confirm. Standard Manufacturer shipping typically will be the next business day but can be the following day and can take longer for BACK ORDERS, special freight requirements or if assembled to order. We will email you if any delays are expected from the Manufacturer. Please call 800-228-3699 if you have any questions related to shipping.
- Saw Diameter: 1-7/32"
- Pilot Drill Size: 1/4"
- Shank Size: 3/8"
- Max Cutting Depth: 3/16"
- Application: Sheet Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Aluminum, PVC/ABS, Plastic
- Tooth Material: Carbide Tipped
- Arbor Design: Built-in
- Number of Teeth: 8
- Precision ground triple chip tooth, reduces chipping and smooth cutting action
- Ejector spring features slug ejection for thinner materials
- Step center pilot bit reduces break through impact and teeth enter cut smoothly
- Grooved gullet directs chips away from cut and slug ejection in thinner materials