Wilton 6" Cross Slide Drill Press Vise
Wilton's cross slide drill press vises allow repeat drills or taps in a workpiece by sliding in 2 axes. All boast hardened v-grooved jaws for clamping round objects vertically and horizontally. Backed by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer’s shipping direct can often be shipped within 1-2 business days but need to call us 800-228-3699 to confirm. Standard Manufacturer shipping typically will be the next business day but can be the following day and can take longer for BACK ORDERS, special freight requirements or if assembled to order. We will email you if any delays are expected from the Manufacturer. Please call 800-228-3699 if you have any questions related to shipping.
- Jaw Width (in): 6
- Opening Capacity Max (in): 6
- Jaw Depth (in): 2
- X-Travel (in): 7-9/10
- Y-Travel (in): 7-9/10
- Greater axis movement for precise positioning
- Cast side knobs accurately dial in .1mm increments
- Hardened V grooved jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Durable construction with fine cast iron castings
- Black oxide coated screw provides consistent clamping pressure
- Durable base has 5 bolt lugs for easy mounting on machine table