Wilton 400 Series Drop Forged C-Clamp, 0 - 8-1/4” Opening, 5” Throat
Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication, industrial maintenance, and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating, replaceable Perma-Pads® and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials. Backed by lifetime warranty.
Availability: In stock
- Opening Capacity Max (in): 0 - 8-1/4
- Throat Depth (in): 5
- Clamping Force (in): 6,900
- Spindle Diameter (in): 9/16
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad® resist corrosion, and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.