Bosch 1/2 In. x 16 In. x 18 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Carbide Rotary Hammer Drill Bit
Pre Order Today
The Bosch SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bit provides 4X life in concrete with rebar, due to its 100% full-carbide tip design and proprietary diffusion-bonding technology. Diffusion bonding’s high-heat, high-pressure solid-state welding produces an incredibly strong bond.
- Diffusion bonding technology – provides stronger carbide bond for a durable, longest-lasting bit
- 100% full-carbide head – delivers 4X life in concrete with rebar and longer life in all masonry drilling
- Variable flute design – supplies efficient material removal for 25% more holes per charge
- Centric conical tip – results in rounder holes for precision-anchoring applications
- Wear mark – assures hole-diameter tolerance for anchoring
- Widest range – the Bulldog™ Xtreme line offers the widest range of full-head carbide bits
- Optimized for heavy-duty and cordless rotary hammers – fits tools with SDS-plus® chucks
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 18.0"
- Useable Length 16"
- Includes (1) 1/2 In. x 16 In. x 18 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Carbide Rotary Hammer Drill Bit
|Product Name||Bosch 1/2 In. x 16 In. x 18 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Carbide Rotary Hammer Drill Bit|
Write Your Own Review