ChemMasters Polyseal WB 5 Gallon
Polyseal WB is a high performance, water-based, nonyellowing, acrylic concrete curing and sealing compound. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation completely resists discoloration from ultraviolet light exposure, creates a glossy coating that remains clear throughout its life. Polyseal WB is a low Volatile Organic Compound (V.O.C.) water based product.
- Interior concrete where a low odor curing compound that meets ASTM C1315 standards is desired.
- Exterior concrete curing where a non-yellowing waterbased, easy clean up, formulation is preferred.
- Enhance color and provide a uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors, integral colored concrete, and acid stained concrete while curing and sealing the surface.
- Seal and dustproof older interior or exterior concrete.
- Polyseal WB is very low VOC emission product at <100 g/L VOC
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalis, mild acids, and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects that result from improperly cured concrete.
- May be applied over existing water and solvent based sealers (conduct a small test patch to ensure compatibility).
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains. Prevents mortar, plaster, and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces
- Tint pack system available in twelve standard colors; special color matching available subject to minimum quantities
- Tinted Polyseal WB may be used to cure or seal rough finished colored concrete and aids in reducing the finishing imperfections or variations in color
|Product Name||ChemMasters Polyseal WB 5 Gallon|