Bosch 7-1/4" Blade Right Circular Saw
Featuring a powerful 15 Amp, high output motor, Bosch's CS10 7-1/4 In. circular saw offers fast, smooth cutting at a variety of different angles. A durable magnesium footplate means increased stability and precision accuracy. Weighing in at just 10.3 Lbs., the Bosch CS10 is easy to handle and comfortable to use. An unobstructed view of the cut line means better visibility for more exact cuts. With a soft grip handle for added comfort, and a blower for better dust control, this is one user-friendly tool. The CS10 also features a 56-degree bevel capacity, along with positive detents at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees for working on a wide variety of projects.
- Robust circular saw design – features a 15 Amp motor for cuts up to 2-7/16 In. at 90°, and is only 10.2 Lbs. in weight
- Die-cast magnesium footplate – for unmatched durabiltiy and flatness
- Saw hook — convenient saw storage between cuts
- Optimized sight lines – for unmatched visibility
- Bosch-exclusive bevel louvers direct blower output to clear away dust
- 56° bevel capacity
- High strength and lightweight magnesium upper guard
- Anti-snag lower guard - provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- High-contrast bevel and depth scales - for greater accuracy
- Removable end cap — easy, re-useable brushes
- Soft grip handle - for added comfort
- Heavy-duty 22 amp switch
- 10 Ft. long cord
- Spindle lock - for quick and easy blade change
- Amperage: 15.0
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel: 56 Degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5°, 45°
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Max. Bevel Capacity (°): 56
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-7/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.: 1-5/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16"
- No Load RPM: 5600
- Voltage: 120V
|Product Name||Bosch 7-1/4" Blade Right Circular Saw|