ChemMasters Polyseal EZ 5 Gallon
Polyseal EZ is a specialized concrete curing and sealing compound formulated to have unique bubble resistant qualities in high temperature applications. This state of the art proprietary formulation resists bubble formation, stringing and cob webbing, with a lower viscosity to promote increased penetration, absorption and adhesion within concrete substrates. Polyseal EZ is non-yellowing and creates a glossy finish that remains clear throughout its service life.
- Cure or seal decorative concrete where superior curing efficiency, non-yellowing, and bubble resistance is required.
- Seal, harden, and dust proof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV.
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors and stamped concrete
- Maximum resistance to bubble formation in high temperatures.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalis, mild acids and detergents
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Increased penetration and adhesion
|Product Name||ChemMasters Polyseal EZ 5 Gallon|