SawStop Contractor Saw 1.75Hp 120v 60Hz w/ 36" Pro T-Glide Fence System
The SawStop® Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety.
For A Limited Time, Buy This Saw, Get A FREE PREMIUM 10" 40-tooth Titanium Saw Blade... CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- 36-INCH T-GLIDE FENCE ASSEMBLY: The 36-inch T-Glide Fence & Rail are made of heavy-gauge steel for sure lockdown and reliably square cutting for years without deflection.
- CONFIGURABILITY: Over 150 unique configurations, makes the Contractor Saw the most configurable SawStop saw. Adding a mobile base, sliding crosscut table or router table, are just a few of the ways to make this your ideal saw.
- UNIVERSAL PERFORMANCE: The Contractor Saw offers versatility, reliability and safety for a variety of users. The cast iron table top (Cast Iron Wing Assembly, CNS-CIWA, sold separately) creates a better-than-hybrid performance in the shop at an affordable price.
- SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- RELIABILITY: The Control Box houses the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer, and constantly checks that all systems are working to reliably keep you safe.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: The trunnion and arbor are built for precision, strength and stability. Poly v-ribbed belts reduce vibration and help ensure a great cut. Table flatness is measured diagonally at 0. 010” maximum gap.
- Motor Option(s) (60Hz TEFC): 1.75 HP available
- Overall saw dimensions 36 in: 69 1/8" W x 45" D x 34 3/4" H
- Motor Configuration(s): CNS175: 1.75 HP, 120v, 14 A (user config. to 220v w/optional kit available for purchase).
- Saw body footprint: 25 3/4" W x 27" D (w/stand installed)
- Cast iron table: 20″ W x 27″ D
- Cast iron table (w/ extension wings): 44″ W x 27″ D
- Extension wings: 12″ W x 27″ D Stamped Steel (optional cast iron for purchase)
- Extension table 36 in: 23 3/4″ W x 27″ D
- Shipping weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 350 lbs (4 boxes)
- Shipping dimensions (saw body only): 35" W x 30" D x 20" H
- Shipping weight (approx.): 240 lbs (table saw only)
- Assembled weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 310 lbs
- Weights - table saw only: 225 lbs
- Weights - (optional cast iron wings): 35 lbs each
- Blade: 40-tooth, prof. grade, 5/8″ arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078″ (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3 1/8″
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2 1/4″
- Max. rip, left of blade (w/36” or 52” T-Glide Fence): 12 1/2"
- Max. rip, right of blade (w/36” Fence): 36 1/2" (w/optional 36" rails)
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires dado brake cartridge & insert)
- Dado max. width: 29/32" (23mm)
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10 5/8"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7 1/8
- Arbor Runout: 0.001″ Maximum allowable runout
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.016″ Maximum gap
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010″ Maximum displacement
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: ±0.25º
- Alignment between splitter and blade: 0.010″ Maximum difference
- Miter slots T-shaped: 3/4″ at top, 1″ at bottom, 3/8″ deep
- Miter slots center: 11 1/8″ center-to-center
- Miter slots info: 5 1/2″ (arbor flange to center of right slot)
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3 mm)
- Blade guard: Standard polycarbonate, extends 1″ right of blade (opt dust guard for purchase)
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Hand wheels: 6″ diameter, cast alum. w/ ABS handle
- Belts: V-ribbed belt – static dissipative
|Product Name||SawStop Contractor Saw 1.75Hp 120v 60Hz w/ 36" Pro T-Glide Fence System|