Bosch 5" Concrete Surfacing Grinder with Dedicated Dust-Collection Shroud
The 5 in. Concrete Surfacing Grinder offers a maximum of 12.5 Amp power in concrete grading, surface preparation and other harsh concrete applications. Its best-in-class guard system supports ergonomics and dust collection, while the sealed motor and sealed switch add to extended product life.
- Powerful motor – 12.5 AMPs and up to 9,300 RPM
- Comprehensive guard/shroud system – with exclusive guard-opening system that allows flush grinding
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Sealed switch, double-sealed ball bearings, and two lip-sealing rings – for long tool life
- Service Minderbrushes — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8-In. to 11 spindle — wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Auxiliary handle — for easy handling
- Spindle lock — for quick wheel changes
- Lock-on/off switch — for extended use applications
- Amperage 12.5
- Height 6.0"
- Length 13.75"
- No Load RPM 9,300
- Spindle Thread 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage 120V
|Product Name||Bosch 5" Concrete Surfacing Grinder with Dedicated Dust-Collection Shroud|
Write Your Own Review