Dewalt 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Drill with E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control
The DEWALT 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Drill with E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control has a 10.5 Amp DEWALT-built motor that delivers superior drilling with overload protection for added durability. Featuring 0-1200 RPM and a variable speed reversing switch so you can match the speed to your application, this tool's E-Clutch system shuts the tool off when a stall is detected, reducing reactionary torque in bind-up situations. Comfortable to use and easy to control with a soft grip handle and 2-finger trigger, the metal gear housing helps ensure jobsite durability for long-lasting use and reliability.
- Powerful 10.5 Amp, DEWALT-built motor for superior drilling
- 0-1200 RPM; variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and 2-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for lasting durability
- E-Clutch anti-lock control shuts tool off if stall is detected for reactionary torque reduction in bind-up situations
- Includes: 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Drill with E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control, 360-degree locking side handle with soft grip and chuck key with holder
- Amperage (amps) 10.5 A
- Chuck Type Keyed
- Maximum Speed (RPM) 1200 RPM
- Chuck Size (In.) 1/2 In.
- Cord Length (ft.) 8