SawStop Industrial Cabinet Saw 5Hp 1Ph 230v 60Hz w/ 36" T-Glide Fence System
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10″ cabinet saw available. The 5HP, 1ph, 230v configuration with a 36″ Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.
For A Limited Time, Buy This Saw, Get A FREE PREMIUM 10" 40-tooth Titanium Saw Blade... CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- 36-INCH T-GLIDE FENCE ASSEMBLY: The 36-inch T-Glide Fence & Rail are made of heavy-gauge steel for sure lockdown and reliably square cutting for years without deflection.
- STRENGTH & STABILITY: The Industrial Cabinet Saw is almost 700 lbs of iron and steel – built for heavy-duty cycles with maximum stability and precision
- EXPANSIVE TABLE: Larger, heavier tabletop provides an extensive cutting surface
- DUST COLLECTION: 99% dust collection is delivered above the table with the included dust collection blade guard, and below the table with advanced shrouding around the blade. Available Overarm Dust Collection (Model # TSA-ODC, sold separately) routes dust away from the blade and into the 4” port.
- SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- ADDED SAFETY: The Industrial Cabinet Saw has an integrated Lock-Out Tag-Out switch that cuts power to the saw ensuring that only authorized operators can operate the saw. As another added feature, interlock switches on the motor access panels prohibit saw operation if any doors are unlatched.
- RELIABILITY: The Control Box houses the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer, and constantly checks that all systems are working to reliably keep you safe.
- Motor Option(s) (60Hz TEFC): 3, 5, 7.5 HP available
- Overall saw dimensions 36 in: 69 1/4" W x 36 1/2" D x 34" H
- Motor configuration 2: ICS51230: 5 HP, 1 phase, 230v, 19.7 A, 60Hz, TEFC
- Saw body footprint: 20" W x 25" D (Cabinet)
- Cast iron table: 24" W x 30" D
- Cast iron table (w/ extension wings): 44" W x 30" D
- Extension wings: 10" W x 30" D each
- Extension table 36 in: 24" W x 30" D
- Shipping weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 755 lbs (4 boxes)
- Shipping dimensions (saw body only): 40" W x 40" D x 40" H
- Shipping weight (approx.): 640 lbs (table saw only)
- Assembled weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 635 lbs. (approx weight, actual weight varies by motor size)
- Weights - table saw only: 530 lbs. (approx weight, actual weight varies by motor size)
- Blade: 40-tooth Titanium, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3 1/8″
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2 1/4"
- Max. rip, right of blade - 36 in: 36 1/2" (w/ optional 36" rails)
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12 1/2"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires dado brake cartridge & insert)
- Dado max. width: 29/32”
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Arbor Runout 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10 3/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 10"
- Arbor Runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum gap
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts - arbor b. static dissipative
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum displacement
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: ±0.25º
- Alignment between splitter and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
- Miter slots T-shaped: 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Miter slots center: 11 1/8" center-to-center
- Miter slots info: 5 1/2" (arbor flange to center of right slot)
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Dust collection blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 1-3/16" to right of blade
- Blade guard: (dust collection) port diameter 1-1/2" Outside, 1-1/4" Inside
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Hand wheels: 8" diameter, cast iron w/ chrome handle
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3 mm)
|Product Name||SawStop Industrial Cabinet Saw 5Hp 1Ph 230v 60Hz w/ 36" T-Glide Fence System|