Spectra LL100N Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL100N Laser Level is a complete one-man leveling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case – the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod – for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100N Laser Level is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with a single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete.
- Automatic Shut-Off On Receiver after 30 minutes
- Display On Receiver
- Drop Damage Protection Yes
- Bump Sensor (H.I./Out of Position Alert) Yes
- Protection Class IP54 (splash water and dust resistant)
- Tripod Adapter (Center Screw Thread) 5/8” × 11” vertical & horizontal
- Adjustable Rotating Speed 600 RPMs
- One-Touch Commands Yes
- Spectra LL100N Self-Leveling Laser
- HR320 laser receiver
- Rod clamp
- Hard carrying case
|Product Name||Spectra LL100N Laser Level|