Milwaukee M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver Kit
The M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill/Driver is the most compact and powerful drill/driver in its class. The compact drill is built with our 4-Pole frameless motor and delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. The drill/driver is compact at only 7-1/4" in length, giving you better access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides you with maximum durability, even on the most challenging job sites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides you with advanced protection in heavy duty applications and manages the tool's temperature to ensure maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery Packs deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life when compared to competitors. In addition to the compact drill/driver, the kit includes two M18™ CP1.5 REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™/M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- Powersource: Cordless
- Chuck Type: All Metal Ratcheting
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Motortype: Brushed
- Maximum RPM: 1800
- Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
- RPM Range: 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,800
|Product Name||Milwaukee M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver Kit|