Metabo Compact Die Grinder
Pre Order Today
Metabo's GE710COMPACT 6.4 Amp 1/4 in. Die Grinder with Deadman Switch features a powerful motor that produces 950 watts of power, as well as a unique spindle lock that allows you to make quick and easy accessory changes using one wrench.
- Particularly handy due to the compact design
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics for working at customized speeds to suit the application materials, and speeds that remain almost constant even under load
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Precise collar for stationary use
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- No-load speed 13000 - 34000 RPM
- Amps 6.4 AMPS
- Rated input power 710 W
- Collar diameter 1 11/16 "
- Collet chuck bore 1/4 "
- Cable length 9 ft
|Product Name||Metabo Compact Die Grinder|
Write Your Own Review