Milwaukee 1-1/8" HOLE DOZER™ Hole Saw Bi-Metal Cups
The HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws new 3.5 TPI tooth design offers you the longest life in metal applications. These MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry's only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and can take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making you more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives you increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping your cut cool. HOLE DOZER™ Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering you 25% more holes per charge. Our HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA.
- RIP GUARD™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- PLUG JACK™, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Thermoset Coating, Delivers Up to 2X Faster Cuts in Wood
- Bi-Metal contruction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cutting Depth 2.63 in
- Size 1-1/8"
- Length 1.95 in
- Weight 0.175 lbs
- Material Application Metal and Wood
|Product Name||Milwaukee 1-1/8" HOLE DOZER™ Hole Saw Bi-Metal Cups|