Milwaukee 3/4" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention
Delivers 380 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 3/4" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1750 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system to reduce downtime with frequent accessory changes, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Produces 380 ft-lbs of torque and 1750 RPM for maximum productivity
- 3/4” square anvil: More resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2-in anvil
- AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Friction ring socket retention system: Reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Cord Type 8' Fixed
- Length 11-5/8"
- Peak Torque 380 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed 600-1,800 RPM
- Anvil Size and Type 3/4" Square - Friction Ring w/ Thru Hole
- No Load IPM 1,000-2,600
- Voltage 120 AC/DC
|Product Name||Milwaukee 3/4" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention|