SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw 1.75Hp 120v 60Hz w/ 36" Pro T-Glide Fence System
The Professional Cabinet Saw is SawStop’s top selling cabinet saw, offering unmatched fit and finish and best-in-class cutting performance.
For A Limited Time, Buy This Saw, Get A FREE PREMIUM 10" 40-tooth Titanium Saw Blade... CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- 36-INCH T-GLIDE FENCE ASSEMBLY: The 36-inch T-Glide Fence & Rail are made of heavy-gauge steel for sure lockdown and reliably square cutting for years without deflection.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: The trunnion and arbor are built for precision, strength and stability. The gas piston elevation delivers smooth and easy adjustability. Table flatness is measured diagonally at 0.010” maximum gap.
- DUST COLLECTION: 99% dust collection is delivered above the table with the available dust collection blade guard (Model # TSG-DC, sold separately), and below the table with advanced shrouding around the blade. Available Overarm Dust Collection (Model # TSA-ODC, sold separately) routes dust away from the blade and into the 4” port.
- SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- RELIABILITY: The Control Box houses the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer, and constantly checks that all systems are working to reliably keep you safe.
- Motor Option(s) (60Hz TEFC): 1.75 or 3 HP available
- Overall saw dimensions 36 in: 69 1/8" W x 33" D x 34" H
- Motor Configuration 1 PCS175: 1.75 HP, 120v, 14 A (user config. to 220v w/optional kit available for purchase).
- Saw body footprint: 19 3/8" W x 19 3/8" D (Cabinet)
- Cast iron table: 20" W x 27" D
- Extension wings: 12" W x 27" D each
- Cast iron table (w/ extension wings): 44" W x 27" D
- Extension table 36 in: 23 ¾” W x 27” D
- Shipping weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 480 lbs
- Shipping dimensions (saw body only): 42”W x 31”D x 30”H
- Shipping weight (approx.): (table saw only) 375 lbs
- Assembled weights - w/ 36 in fence systems: 408 lbs
- Weights - table saw only: 317 lbs
- Blade: 40-tooth, prof. grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3 1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2 1/4"
- Max. rip, right of blade - 36 in: 36" (w/ 36" rails)
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires dado brake cartridge & insert)
- Dado max. width: 29/32”
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10 1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7 1/2"
- Arbor Runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum gap
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum displacement
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: ±0.25º
- Alignment between splitter and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
- Miter slots T-shaped: 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Miter slots center: 11 1/8" center-to-center
- Miter slots info: 5 1/2" (arbor flange to center of right slot)
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3 mm)
- Dust collection blade guard (optional on 1.75 HP saws): polycarbonate, extends 1-3/16" right of blade
- Blade guard: (dust collection) port diameter 1-1/2" Outside, 1-1/4" Inside
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Micro blade guard (standard on 1.75 HP saws): polycarbonate, extends 1" right of blade
- Hand wheels: 7" diameter, cast iron w/ chrome handle
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts - arbor b. static dissipative
|Product Name||SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw 1.75Hp 120v 60Hz w/ 36" Pro T-Glide Fence System|