Ridgid 48" Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench
Pre Order Today
Straight Handle Pipe Wrench. Sturdy housing and I-beam handle with full floating hook jaw, non-stick adjustment nut and replaceable hook and heel jaws. Rugged, easy-spin, nonstick adjustment nut that automatically cleans grime from hook jaw shank.
- Durable ductile-iron housing and I-beam handle for maximum strength and leverage.
- Designed with a full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Plumbing wrench features a non-stick adjustment nut and self-cleaning threads with replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw and spring assembly
- Heavy-duty RIDGID pipe wrenches comply with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, Type ll, Class A
- 48-inch (1200 mm) pipe wrenches are ideal for pipe diameters of 3 inch (80 mm) to 5 inch (125 mm) with a capacity of up to 6 inches (150 mm)
|Product Name||Ridgid 48" Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench|
Write Your Own Review