Ridgid 24" Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench
Nearly 40% lighter than comparable iron models, it provides the outstanding durability and ease-of-use that all RIDGID heavy-duty pipe wrenches are known for. The aluminum pipe wrench has a sturdy I-beam handle with quickly adjustable full floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw for long tool life. A non-stick adjustment nut cleans away grime from the hook jaw shank for dependable tool use.
- RIDGID aluminum straight pipe wrench is 40% lighter than same-size heavy-duty models and offers the same durability and ease of use
- Aluminum pipe wrench features an I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Straight pipe wrench offers a non-stick adjustment nut and self-cleaning threads ensure worry-free operation
- Hook jaw, heel jaw and spring assembly are designed for easy replacement
- Plumbing wrench ideal for pipe diameters of 1-1/2 in. to 2-1/2 in. with a pipe capacity of up to 3 in.
|Product Name||Ridgid 24" Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench|
Write Your Own Review