Bosch 3-1/4 In. 24 TPI Carbide Edge for Stainless Steel T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
Pre Order Today
The Bosch Carbide Edge Jig Saw Blade provides 10X life versus standard bi-metal blades, featuring a carbide-tipped edge designed for cutting abrasive building materials. So, this one jig saw blade really provides the confidence to make clean cuts in hard material.
- Carbide Edge jig saw blade – designed to provide outstanding cutting solutions for hard and difficult specialty materials
- Carbide brazing technology – delivers 10X life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Advanced design – provides clean cuts with higher resistance to heat buildup
- Thin blade kerf – reduces material extraction, reduces heat and adds to performance
- Optimized flexibility – allows for fewer blade changes
- Quality manufacturing – features the best materials and quality engineering
- Industry leader – Bosch is the worldwide leader in jig saws
- Application:Stainless steel 3/64" - 5/64", steel and non-ferrous metals 1/16" - 1/8"
- Blade Height:0.37"
- Blade Length:3.25
- Blade Thickness:0.04"
- Jig Saw Blade Type:Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material:Carbide Strip
- Teeth Per Inch:24 Teeth Per Inch
- Working Length:2-5/16"
|Product Name||Bosch 3-1/4 In. 24 TPI Carbide Edge for Stainless Steel T-Shank Jig Saw Blades|
Write Your Own Review